architectural drawing (visual work)
A series of printed architectural drawings of the Newport Historical Society's 1915 addition. The drawing at top is a first floor plan, including space for offices, a reception room, and a coat room. The drawing at center features a rendering of the east elevation of the revised building, including an earlier 1902 library addition and the Seventh Day Baptist Meeting House. The final drawing depicts a second floor plan, including space for an exhibition hall, reading room, and library. All renderings are attributed to architect Joseph G. Stevens, March 20, 1915 at the bottom left of each illustration.
Object Typearchitectural drawings (visual works)
SubjectsNewport Historical Society
Related People & OrganizationsStevens, Joseph G. II (associated)