Datecirca 1850 – 1900
A black and white photograph depicting the western side of Spring Street, just south of Mary Street. Two clapboard houses are visible. The first (the John Odlin/Jonathan Otis House c. 1705) has a carved pediment, fanlight, gambrel roof, and brick side elevation. It is partially covered in vines, and has a small yard bordered by a picket fence. The second house (right) has a sign reading "Ladies and Gents Tailor."
Related People & OrganizationsOdlin, John (associated)
Otis, Jonathan (associated)