Print, Photographic

Object number
P1501
Date
1884
Description
A sepia-tone photograph of the exterior of the Seventh Day Baptist Meeting House in 1884, then the headquarters of the Newport Historical Society. Architectural features include four 24-pane windows (two of which are capped by pediments) and a large bay window. Two men are standing in a doorway, and are identified as R.H. Tilley (Jilley?) and Henry Parmenter.