A matted photograph depicting the First Congregational Church as seen from the corner of Mill and Division Streets. Photograph was taken when the church building functioned as Burlingham's Auction Room (see sign on exterior). Two horses with carriages or wagons are visible at left; a gas street lamp with street names is visible at foreground. Photograph by Horatio B. Wood (1858-1940).
SubjectsBurlingham's Auction Room
First Congregational Church