A matted photograph depicting a view of downtown Newport from "The Cove" (also called "The Basin"). Railroad tracks are visible at left; Second Baptist Church, the Newport Train Station, and the Marlborough Street Fire Station are visible on the far side of The Cove at center and right. A building on Long Wharf is located at foreground (right).
Handwritten note on reverse reads: " 'The Cove' looking East to Railroad St."
Credit LineGift of Dr. Roderick Terry
Marlborough Street Fire Station
Newport Train Station
Second Baptist Church
Related People & OrganizationsTerry, Roderick T., 1849-1933 (associated)