Title14. Atkinson House,1650-75
CreatorStillman, William James
A matted photograph of the Jeremy Clarke House (also called the Sueton Grant or Dr. Atkinson House), located on Thames Street. Photograph is part of Charles McKim's portfolio of 17th and 18th century Newport architecture and scenes. Mat has a handwritten number "14" at bottom right corner. Reverse has a handwritten caption reading: "Dr. Atkinson's Thames St/Sueton Grant Ho./From Collection of/Chas. F McKim"
SubjectsJeremy Clarke House
Related People & OrganizationsMcKim, Charles Follen, 1847-1909 (associated)