A photograph of a man driving an automobile; three women are seated behind him. A building with a sign reading "AUTOMOBILES/POPE MFG. CO. GARAGE" is visible in the background. As of 1905, the location of the Pope Garage was at the corner of Casino Terrace and Bellevue Avenue. Image is a fragment from a scrapbook once owned by Frances Weiss Smith.
Credit LineGift of Trudy Nelson
Pope Manufacturing Company
Related People & OrganizationsNelson, Trudy (associated)
Smith, Frances Weiss (associated)