A photograph of the Bull House, located at the corner of Broadway and Bull Street. The house is decorated with patriotic bunting, and three tents are set up in the yard. Men in military uniforms cen be seen standing and sitting near the house. Pedestrians, including several children, are visible on the sidwalk at foreground. The Bull House was moved when Newport City Hall was built on this location (1898-1900).