Photograph of President Dwight D. Eisenhower standing in a car and waving to parade spectators. Siginage for the Esso Gas Station on Spring Street is visible in the background. Also visible is the steeple of the First Baptist Church. "Presidential Visit Sept 1957" is written in ink on reverse.
SubjectsFirst Baptist Church
Humble Gas and Service Station
Related People & OrganizationsEisenhower, Dwight D., President (associated)