Photograph of the Vigneron House, one of Newport's oldest houses built between 1690 and 1700. The home formerly stood at the corner of Marlborough Street and Farewell Street in Newport, Rhode Island, and was originally the home of Mr. S. Vigneron. The roof of the home was partly destroyed by a fire and is across the street from the White Horse Tavern. The home was demolished beginning on February 23, 1930.
Object Typephotographic prints