Datecirca 1887 – 1902
A photograph depicting the exterior of Touro Synagogue, located on Touro Street. The Seventh Day Baptist Meeting House (home to the Newport Historical Society) can be seen at right (the building was moved to this site in 1887). Other houses are visible in the background and at left.
SubjectsNewport Historical Society
Seventh Day Baptist Meeting House