Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the first and second floor fireplaces, while the walls and floors of the building have been removed. Peeling wallpaper can be seen bordering the fireplaces. The house itself was built before 1675, and demolished in 1898.
Object Typesphotographs, photographic prints