CreatorNewport Daily News
DateMarch 6 1965
A photograph of the Perry Mill building when it served as the location of General Electric's "Wiring Service Department," 1965. Signs reading "THE/PERRY MILL/1835-1945" and "GENERAL ELECTRIC/WIRING SERVICE DEPARTMENT" are affixed to the side of the building. A picket fence and shrubs border the property at foreground; an entrance doorway at center is numbered "337". Image appears to be a close-up view of P9726.