A photograph depicting a house on the corner of Division and Touro Streets. The house was torn down in 1916, and became the site of the Levi Gale House. The Newport Historical Society's headquarters (with 1915 addition) and a fence bordering Touro Synagogue can be seen in the background.
Credit LineGift of the Jamestown Historical Society
Levi Gale House
Newport Historical Society