39 Object Results

Person/Organization:
2004.13.204
Drawing
before 1932

Pencil sketch in brown of small structure next to a tree. A three mast ship sails in the background. Very loose pencil strokes with detail only depicted in the boat.


A photograph of houses on Levin Street, looking west. The steeple of St. Mary's Church is visible in the background; an automobile can be seen at far right. Photograph by Jonas Bergner (1859-1936).


Glass plate negative of a stairway in the John Gidley House, located at 364 Thames Street. Possibly taken by Jonas Bergner.


Photograph of the north side of Poplar Street between Third Street and Chase. A portion of 35 Poplar Street is in view, captured from 32 Poplar Street. There looks to be a sign advertising laundry ...


A side-view of the Francis Malbone house located on #392 Thames Street, located near Brewer Street.


American flag with 42 stars. Label reads "Flag used in Spanish American War"


A black and white photograph depicting the interior of Touro Synagogue. From a glass plate negative (Bergner Glass Plates, #12).


A photograph depicting the exterior of the Great Friends Meeting House, around the last quarter of the 19th century. The meeting house's central19th century addition is visible (including two larg...


Black and white photo of Franklin Street, numbers 41-45 (41 no longer standing). Photo shows two buildings with a sign on 43 Franklin that says "THE HOME BAKERY" and a "FOR SALE" sign. There is a h...


Undated photographic print of the Pitt's Head Tavern, then located at 5 Charles Street. The structure has since been relocated to 77 Bridge Street. 


Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the first and second ...


Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph is a closeup of  the top of...


Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph is a closeup of one of the ...


Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph is a closeup of one of the ...


Photographic print of the Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the property from the side, looking towa...


Photographic print of the Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the property from the side, looking up t...


Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The main chimney of the house is shown, wh...


Photographic print of the Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the property from the side, looking towa...


Photographic print of the Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the property from the side, looking up t...


Photographic print of the Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the property partially demolished, with ...


Photographic print of the Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the property from the rear, with the ent...


Photographic print of the Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The photograph shows the property from the side, with gambrel...


Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The main chimney of the house is shown, wh...


Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The main chimney of the house is shown, wh...


Undated photographic print of the demolished Sueton-Grant House (also called the Jeremy Clarke House or Dr. Atkinson House), located at 140 Thames Street. The main chimney of the house is shown, as...


This is a copy photograph of the pavilion at Easton's beach, captured before 1889. The photograph shows a horse drawn carriage moving along the middle of the road. The pavilion structure can be see...


A view of #392Thames Street of the Francis Malbone House, then St. Clare's House. 


Watercolor painting of John Goddard's House. House is visible with barn in the background.


A cyanotype depicting Newport Harbor, including several moored sailboats. A few boats are under sail. Attributed to Jonas Bergner.


A photograph of the central bay of the west facade of the Colony House. Architectural features include a doorway with Corinthian pilasters, a balcony with a broken-scroll segmented arch, and windo...


A photograph of the Governor's Chamber at the Colony House. A chandelier is located at center; a podium is visible at left, and desks and chairs are seen throughout. Gilbert Stuart's portrait of ...


Two hundred and seventy-five film negatives. Subjects are broken down by street as well as architectural elements. Most as attributed to Jonas Bergner.


A matted photograph depicting Bridge Street, looking towards Thames Street and the Second Baptist Church (located on the corner of North Baptist Street and Farewell Street). Houses visible on the ...


A photograph of the Tew House in Middletown, Rhode Island. The house is seen in a state of disrepair, with no windows or doors.


A photograph of excavation at the intersection of Touro, Spring, and Court House Streets. The Colony House, as well as other houses, are visible in the background. Excavated area would later beco...


A photograph of excavation at the intersection of Spring, Touro, and Court House Streets. Excavated area would later become a service/gas station. An automobile is visible at far left; a construc...

Next 36

Filter by

Object Type +
Decade +
Person/Organization +
Has media +

Please note that this database's search function is powerful, drawing from extensive data that is not visible in this online interface. For this reason, search results may include objects that do not appear relevant to your search terms. We encourage you to contact us so that we can look at the complete data and help you determine if these objects are relevant to your research.